Social Security Law
Intellectual Property Law
Data Protection Law
We are a young, dynamic and informal team dedicated mainly to Labour Law, as well as to Data Protection Law and Intellectual Law related to labour organizations.
We provide advice to employers and workers, either national or foreign, in the various sectors of activity (eg public and private sectors) and in all areas of employment (eg hiring, collective bargaining, economic unit transfers, restructuring and redundancies).
We combine practical experience with theoretical approaches that respond to the answers given by national and foreign courts.
We provide practical, personalized, preventive and non-reactive advice and support our Clients in all litigation cases, either administrative or judicial, in the pre-litigation and litigation phases.
We seek to resolve the issues of our Clients in a clear and efficient manner, with identification of the risks and contingencies of each solution. The Client must have the necessary conditions to make the best decision in the defence of his/her/its interests.
Our work and our organization is guided by three essential values: (i) integrity, (ii) excellence; and (iii) proximity. We build lasting relationships of collaboration with our Clients
Press on the photos for more information
- Masters-in-Law and PhD at the University of Lisbon – Faculty of Law
- Guest Lecturer at the University of Lisbon – Faculty of Law (Introduction to the Study of Law, General Theory of Civil Law, Contracts Law, Rights in Rem Law, Succession Law, Civil Procedure Law, Commercial Law, Economy Law, European Union Law, Private International Law and Labour Law)
- Guest Lecturer at the New University of Lisbon – Faculty of Law (2014-2015: Interdisciplinary Legal Practice) and at the Universidade Europeia (2014: Private International Law; 2018: Labour Law)
- Guest Lecturer in the Master Course in Social Rights, organized by the Eduardo Mondlane University (Mozambique) (2014-2017)
- Technical Advisor and deputy at the Cabinet of the Secretary of State for Employment (2011-2012)
- Speaker at conferences and seminars, promoted by national and foreign organizations, on Labour Law issues
- Founding member and President of AJJ – Associação de Jovens Juslaboralistas
- Member of APODIT (Associação Portuguesa de Direito do Trabalho), of AEDTSS (Asociación Española de Derecho del Trabajo y de la Seguridad Social), of ILERA (International Labour and Employment Relations Association), of EELA (European Employment Lawyers Association) and of CIELO Laboral
Attending the Master Course in Legal Practices with speciality in Forensic Law Sciences at the University of Lisbon – Faculty of Law.
Master Course in Marketing at the Aveiro University
Where We Are
Rua Julieta Ferrão, 12, 6.º andar, sala 604
Tel.: +351 217 961 074
Avenida José dos Santos Farias – Edifício Arcadas, Bloco B, 1.º esq.
8135-167 Almancil, Loulé